Beef fat with a lot of meat left on. I get this for 99c a pound! Score! Grilled chicken 2 eggs and a lil bacon. Bacon grilled chicken with butter and hot sauce. Now what I am feeding my kids. Mushrooms, olives, strawberry, pineapple, grapes, and some wheat cracker chips Wheat Flat bread sammie with chicken, pepperoni, spinach, romaine, carrots, an tomato's. grilled chicken salad with everything you could think of! Wheat tortia pb banana wrap. Kitchen sink Omelet. Making that omelet. I am not to pleased with all the bread I am giving my kids, But my oldest son had a low sugar spell when I went full on paleo on him, and it really worried me so now I am just going to take the bread away a lot slower and give more fruit.
My weight was back up this a.m. To 336, although I did not eat much yesterday. I did have some cheese just because I was hungry and wanting a snack. I need to hit up the store for a lot of meat and veggies. I will cook meat for me and a relaxed Paleo type diet for my kids. I have been walking on my treadmill every day a quarter of a mile in 5 min about a 3mph pace. Thank gosh the dang thing can hold my fat butt! lol Its weight limit is 275lbs! woops! My kids use it a lot also! I am definitely getting my $30 worth that is for sure. I got my treadmill off a facebook yard sale website. She wanted 150 obo I offered $50 and because she did not know how to use it she said I could have it for $30. Score! They still sell it at overstock.com for around 550 I think it was. I love the fact that it folds up! That is my TKO punching bag and jump rope behind the treadmill I use them a few times a week. Son number 1 Breakfast ...
Weighing in at 314! Lowest I have been in awhile. I haven't seen 313 in like 6 years! So I cant wait. I am almost at the same weight I met my husband at another 10 pounds or so. I am so close if I make a lil extra effort I can beat the 300's! One thing I did yesterday with my kids was take them to our community center that is like half a block away! We played racket ball for and hour then basketball. Then we went swimming and played air hockey and pool. We had a blast and I am kicking myself for not going more often. We had so much fun why not go a few times a week. Another thing my community center has is a gym! I need to be using this gym, but I am so scared! But I am going to make a vow to go this week! I am not sure what I can do their but I am going to go! I'm scared. I love my energy lately and hope it keeps up. I have been drinking a lot less coke like 1 huge glass a day instead of a 2 liter. Also my husband is on board ...
Comments