Self Sabotage!

Why do I self sabotage myself? Why is everytime  I get closer to being out of the 300"s I binge till I get back to my starting weight? I feel like a whale! I'm still down to 314 from 329 but I feel heavier than ever!

I've been eating kinda paleo for like 3 or 4 months. I don't think I'll ever go back to eating crap again. I just have this awesome mind set that its just not gonna happen. Kinda like when I quit soda and tea and cigarettes.

My exercising is crap!! I'm doing good in the gym but it's getting to the gym... Even if I say I'm going to go I just never get there. I'm getting a lot better at running on the treadmill!! Getting up to 6 mph!!!!

I need to set goals and stick with them. I really need to get my head together and take my meds every single day! MFP needs to become my best friend!

Comments

lovesports said…
Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Cailyn
cailynxxx gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Hey yall let's jump back on that scale!

Rewiring

Oh So Happy!!!!