Hey yall let's jump back on that scale!

Wow has it been a red hot minute!

                                        Hey Hey



 I am still fat af! But not as fat as my last post!!!
January 1st 2019 me and my (New husband) went Keto! We ate great for over 5 months and yall know me I didnt lose shit! My husband Wes lost over 50lbs in just the first couple of months! Boy is he a sexy beast of a man!!! I've always loved big guys but he just gets sexier by the day. I'm so blessed yall!!

Hoping to start back on our diet soon. I hate being off and eating junk when we where doing so well! I have officially lost over 100lbs according to my fitness pal. I started MFP in 2008 at 367. Definitely not my highest weight, which I think was in the 420's. I'll post a pic. So ya I'm sitting at 263 right now and that's great from where I started but I still feel like a whale of a whale. 😂

I'd really like to use this platform to set some goals and just talk about life and of course post pictures, lots of pictures!

                         So this is me in maybe 2008?

This is me recently 

I was on a 5 day water fast.

This is my sexy new husband!


I'll post more soon! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rewiring

Touch Down!