A Fresh Start at Life on the Scales!

The first thing I want to say is I love my blog name! Life on the scales, is me my life and it totally fits! As you know not much does these days! lol Ive done the low fat diet before subway diet to be exact I lost over 70lbs in 3 months that was with cheese and mayo!

So why now after all these years can I not stick with low fat? Why do I just keep getting bigger? Why did it take me till now to try something different? By now I mean so out of shape it scary, will I die today scary.  Lets be real that is scary to wounder how long you have to be a parent to your half grown kids, wishing you can make it till they can take care of themselves. but also knowing you will never make it like this. Hoping I see next year.

Well I have decided to go low carb and see how well that works for me. I do love my carbs but we will see. I have signed up for all of these weight loss sites like myfitnesspal and sparkpeople and lose it and a few more over the years.

So I found what I need from each one but it would be nice to have everything in one site but for now I am going to use myfitnesspal because its the easiest to track my food and also the nutrition info seems to be right on the money were some of the others were way off.

I also found another site that has great recipes for my low carb diet, called fat-secret. I love this site Im like I can eat that yumm! But seeing how this is the first time Im really looking in to low carb their may be better sights out their that I will stumble across.

My short term goals are
Dont Drink My cal/carbs! Water....
Post my weight in the morning, Last weight was 348lbs
Come up with and post long term goals
Post what I eat and what I want to eat for the next day.
post pictures and video!
Just lose it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey yall let's jump back on that scale!

Rewiring

Oh So Happy!!!!