Why is it?

Why is it so hard to quit cokes and tea? I haven't even tried to stop yet and it is already driving me nuts, to the point I am downing large amounts of coke. I am rationalizing not quitting! For real?  Yep! I cant believe how much harder this seems than quitting smoking. I have quit many times and never lasted very long. I wanna quit for good. If I do quit I have learned something about addiction that may seem common scents to everybody but me, Just one or just once is way to much if you quit, quit forever. You can not think oh it has been 2 years ill just have one puff. Ya that one puff equals 14 months of buying $ 4 and $5 packs of smokes for me. That one drink is never only one!

So when I do quit it will be my last! I will buy the $1.49 bottled waters when I am out and need a drink! I will quit even though I have a few more goals I could work on first like writing my food down or using my fitness pal again. This might be hard but I believe in me. One day at a time and if I fail off the wagon get back up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey yall let's jump back on that scale!

Rewiring

Oh So Happy!!!!