Boy Do I feel Blah..

I would love some energy, some spark, some something! I could letterly stare at the wall, that is how much energy I have! I had a 10 or so minute nap while my oldest son was building a lego set. I would think that would help me out but I still feel like crap.

But wait their is good news! I am down to 315lbs! Only one more pound before I reach my next goal! I went back to the very first blog post I weighed in @ 348lbs so that is 33lbs gone and over 52lbs total from last year!

I still have my big goal of 299lbs, but I am working on mini goals to get me their. My goal right now is 314lbs. Also once I hit 299 I will have another big goal I am thinking 275 or around their.

I am getting so close to the two hundreds I am hoping that will motivate me even more. Being 300 plus pounds is not what I want for me or my family. 

Comments

lisa~sunshine said…
Where have you been? I hope things are going well still and your sticking with it all.. Enjoy your weekend..

Popular posts from this blog

Hey yall let's jump back on that scale!

Rewiring

Oh So Happy!!!!