2 WEEKS DOWN!

I am doing great! My total weight loss in the last 2 weeks is 7lbs! I am fine with that as long as I keep going in the same direction! Down! I went grocery shopping today, I realize it is not anymore expensive to     buy just meat and veggies and a lil fruit as it was to buy all the "junk" I was buying.  I am really excited to feed my family the Paleo way.

Sample of what I bought
* Chicken whole .69c lb (I bought 5 big ones)
* Eggs .69c a dozen (bought 4)
* Chicken tenderloin $1.99lb
* Spiral Ham On Sale .80c lb (Bought 2)
* Half Ribeye $5.99lb  ( I have ribeye for days!)


We went to a jazz fest on the square and They had all the Fair food stands. yumm. I had a beef hot dog no bun, plain. I decided it was one of those times to let the kids have whatever they wanted. One got Ice cream and one got a corn dog. Not very Paleo but we had a great time and I got lots of sun and exercise.

I think for the most part I keep making the right decisions for me, because I am learning so much about this way of eating. I love it and I just crave all the vast info out their. It is so empowering to know what I am putting in my body!

Ill have new progress pics up every Monday!

Comments

Kimberley said…
Yay for your loss! It is really empowering to do good things for yourself.

Keep on keeping on!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey yall let's jump back on that scale!

Rewiring

Touch Down!