Day 12!

I am doing really good, but I am not losing any weight! TMI ALERT I am just now getting over tom and constipation. So hopefully I will start seeing some results!

I have been told I should do Paleo and at first I did not like it because it had carbs, but the more I read and understand the more I am in love with it! Even so it is not for me right now. If I cant lose weight with vlc (very low carb) I not gonna do much better with Paleo I don't think. But if after another week or so I am not dropping the pounds I will move on to that.

In the mean time I am feeding my kids the Paleo diet. The last two day we have had Skinless boneless baked chicken Brest, on half the plate and broccoli and Brussels on the other.

Weird side effect of VLC is I have been having dreams, I have never been able to dream. Not only am I having them but I am also remembering them, so that shows me I have more mental clarity.

Another thing that's happening is lil projects like this.



This is happening everywhere around my house on a big and small scale.
I also delivered this to my local food bank!
It is only 4 bags because I did not want to freak out my husband!
I plan on throwing out about 5 times that much if not more!

I also drove their in this!
My new car! 
It's paid for!


P.S. I went to sonic and did not have not one coke craving!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey yall let's jump back on that scale!

Rewiring

Oh So Happy!!!!