Day 3 And I Am OK.

Well day 3 really started off good so far I was thirsty and just a lil bit hungry. I actually turned a corner last night about 8 P.M. I was able to drink a whole glass of water and had 3 pieces of cheese.  When I woke up this morning I grilled a couple of pork-chops to get me threw the day.I was only able to eat a couple of bites.

I am so glad to be able to eat and drink again! In reality I knew I could go for a long time with out eating or drinking, but I was really scared I was going to have complications. My children were such a blessing. They really helped take care of not only themselves but me too. I am one proud mom with a very dirty house! lol They had park clean up at their after school program and my son found one of those Chinese hand stress balls and wrapped it to give me, so Id feel better, he is so sweet.

I plan on going shopping today And buying some no carb foods. I apparently did not get the memo that I should have done that before I started not after. Also a big issue is all the bad food in my house I cant get rid of it, their are 3 other ppl in my house that eats it.

I had a light bulb go off I am going to get my own cabinet and my own shelves in the fridge and freezer!

Have a great day everyone!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey yall let's jump back on that scale!

Rewiring

Oh So Happy!!!!