Day 8


No make up 


So I um have gained weight? I kinda knew it would happen but I really thought it would be a pound or two not 7! But I am drinking lots of water and I am not eating carbs! Well not many carbs, usually under 10 a day.  So to recap I lost 12 and gained back 7 in week one. I got on the scale this morning to see I had magically lost 5 pounds over night!  So Back at 10lb loss this week not shabby!

Not really sure what is going on with my body but I hope I can continue to lose weight. I was heart broken to see 312lbs last night. This morning I was 307, Can I tell you how excited I am to almost be in the two hundreds! I cant wait! Super excited! Lowest I have got was 305lb, but here is to hoping this week is the week!

My diabetes is Off the charts better than it was I am in the 140 range when "before" (I think ill be saying this a lot :-) it was around 350's. So one of the side effects of dropping blood sugar like that is loss of vision. This is not good in any way I am scared out my damn mind. I have on 3.50 reading glasses, I cant see and details my computer is set to 175 zoom. In the past when this has happened (never this bad) It has gotten better with time.  And I hope and pray to god, Really pray with everything I have this gets a lest a lil better.

I am just to the point were I am ready for this weight to start falling off! I know I need to exercise but my energy aint their yet, I still feel a lil off.  My cravings are getting a lil worse I think. Could be my own falt, I had my biggest craving today day 8. I went to Sonic "The drink stop" were I used to go everyday for a large coke and man oh man did the coke look good in the picture! I was panting. I rember the taste and the feel of a fresh coke. I need to get over it. I hope one day really soon Ill say coke? Yuck! Do you know how bad for you coke is? lol But not today, today I drool. BTW I got water!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't feel too bad about a gain ( or too proud over a loss). I read recently the human body is tantamount to a water pump, so you can easily fluctuate + or - 5 to 10 pounds overnight in just water weight. Fat loss is the real goal, and the downward trend shows you're on your way!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey yall let's jump back on that scale!

Rewiring

Oh So Happy!!!!