Still At 321

So sorry I haven't blogged in awhile, I was very sick with female troubles like none other I have ever dealt with! I have turned a corner and after almost 3 weeks I am getting better, Still weighing in at 321lbs.

I guess I am ok with that. Dont get me wrong I am not happy with myself. I just use the excuse that it is the holidays and lets move on. I will beat 321lbs! That is my main goal is to get down in the 3 teens. After that I will have yet another mini goal. I dont mind losing weight slowly, maybe not this slow but as long as I am going in the right direction I am better than I was. I am not losing 20lbs a week but hopefully soon I will be losing a lil bit every week.

It is almost new years which means new and old resolutions! And I am so excited to make them and also stick to them. I am committed to doing better for myself and my family.
Happy Holidays!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey yall let's jump back on that scale!

Rewiring

Oh So Happy!!!!