Being Silly.

Source eww I know


I am super duper excited 321lbs a 1 pound weight loss! I know it is silly but the way I have been eating, not only for Thanksgiving but leftovers also. I just knew I would be up about 5 pounds or so Just from that. Add in (TMI ALERT) Not taking my meds last week, which means I eat constantly without my lexapro and without my metformin I am backed up. Sorry.

I said yesterday I was taking a break from the scale but I just could not do It. I had a large glass of tea and some turkey and half a turkey sandwich, Before I decided to hop on the scale this morning. I usually like to hit the scale first thing after I pee in the morning.

This Motivates me! I really need a large amount of motivation. I also need a mini goal. I think I will go figure that out right now. Have a great day everybody!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey yall let's jump back on that scale!

Rewiring

Oh So Happy!!!!