Some Tuesday Stats.

* My Blood sugar is 267
* My weight is 316
* My Fat grams intake is 27
* My calorie intake is 803
* My carb Intake is 113

I'm am so scared to weigh my self tomorrow because when you lose 5lbs In one day, you pretty much know you are screwed the next day. Right? But you never know with me I might hop on the scale tonight. IDK


I went for my walk today and tried a brisker pace. It was cold and drizzly but I went anyway. I got itchy leg syndrome if you don't know what that is , it is were your capillaries expand from the exercise and it make your legs itch like crazy. It kinda burns too. But I did burn close to 300 calories today!


My calories was so low today because I wasn't very hungry which is very strange for me. I basicaly skipped breakfast and had a ham sandwich with only mustard for Lunch. For super I had a 1.5 ounce hamburger patty plain no bun the fat squished out of it (does anybody else do this?) and about 4 ounces of rice with about a teaspoon of veg oil spread. And for Snack I had 3 of my sons lays chips yum. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey yall let's jump back on that scale!

Rewiring

Oh So Happy!!!!