I Tried To Join 3 Fat Chicks..



But apparently in march 2010 I had already registered.
I had uploaded this picture.
























I also Already had a start weight and a (first) goal weight.
My start weight was 367 (choke me) my first goal weight was....
330 I passed it already!

Just to see what -45lbs lost looks like



















And just to let yall know My new (second) weight loss goal is 299lbs! Thats 23lbs Which is a lot but I am going to take it 1lb at a time.

Speaking of pounds I am on a scale strike for the next few days. I will not sabotage myself by looking at a post thanksgiving scale. It's my blog and I'll do what I want to.

BTW be ready my brand new Nikon is on the way and I will be a picture taken fool. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow what a change! You must be so pleased with yourself, I'm a similar size and fighting for the last 2 years to get back on the weightless wave after losing 100lbs. It's really hard when you stall. I'll be checking your blog to see how your going ��
Well Thanks for stopping by! See you around!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey yall let's jump back on that scale!

Rewiring

Touch Down!