Patting Myself On The Back

I weighed in this morning at 316lbs! That is a 5lb weight loss in one day, and a 6lb weight loss in 2 days. This is the lowest weight I have been sense I met my husband 6 years ago. I am so excited!

 I was thinking id love to go to a tanning bed but of course I am to fat for a regular bed So I would need a stand up bed. Going tanning would be so embarrassing, But the benefits from being tan would far out weigh that. Benefits being the vitamin D that could help with depression, also A tan makes me feel so much better about the way I look so that is a huge plus and a motivation to keep me on track with my diet.

My last post I said I needed a new goal, so my new goal is a food journal. I started out using myplate but I really really like My Fitness Pal. It seem super easy to use and they will count any exercise that you can think of even just house cleaning. The Myplate website would not let me count cooking or cleaning for a exercise. I like to think every little thing counts and Myfitness pal lets me think that.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Cheap&Sweet.

I'm at 316 today also.

Want to race to under 300?

Winner gets bragging rights, loser has to post on the other's blog that they rule.

It's not entirely fair since I'M GOING ON A CRUISE TO MEXICO NEXT WEEK!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey yall let's jump back on that scale!

Rewiring

Oh So Happy!!!!