Just a quick post!

I hit 322lbs this Morning! What is even better that was my after breakfast weight! I had forgot to weigh myself when I got up this morning. I did have a 2lt of coke today, I know :-( But It was more because I needed the energy. I had taken a nap and when I woke up I ran to the store. Actually I walked to the store. Something I have been doing more and more of lately.

It is very nice to get where you are going on your own two legs. I know ppl in other parts of the world/country it is normal to walk bike everywhere, but not where I am from. The only way to walk around here is trails and tracks for exercise. If you walk to get you from A to B then You are a poor person with out a car. Ok That may be a little over the top but it is what I think others think.

Speaking of walking their is this gym/community center about a 10 minute walk from me. Now call me crazy but by the time I walk their I still have to walk back home so I am afraid of over doing it in the gym. Well hell I am afraid of the gym anyway. But I know I need to go.

Ok I am going to go google "how to get over your GYM fears".   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey yall let's jump back on that scale!

Rewiring

Touch Down!